Acupuncture has long been used to improve overall health and treat illnesses. Among the many ailments, our acupuncture treatment in Santa Rosa can help with is your eyesight. Issues such as short sightedness, long sightedness, a lazy eye, color blindness, and other eye problems can be aided using acupuncture and acupressure treatments.
Our Acupuncture Mama team outlines the seven pressure points that can help relieve a multitude of eyesight issues.
- Around the Eyes: Many eye issues are caused by headaches or muscle stiffness in the shoulders, neck, or upper body. The pressure points around the eyes, when properly treated, help relieve these muscle ailments.
- The ‘Third Eye’: Is located at the top point of the nose and roughly between the eyebrows. When pressure is applied to this area eye strain symptoms can be reduced, and vision is improved.
- Near the Bridge of Your Nose: Located just under the eyebrow next to the bridge of your nose, pressure applied to this part of the face lessens eye strain, eye tiredness, and redness of the eyes.
- Nostril Points: Applying simultaneous pressure to the areas right next to both of your nostrils has notable effects on not only vision but also sinus health. Treatment to this area clears blurry vision, lessens headaches (which also affect sight), and also relieves sinus issues.
- The Edges of The Eyes: Note that this is the inner edge of the eye next to the bridge of your nose. Careful treatment of this area is required due to its proximity to the eye, however, when done correctly it relaxes eye muscles and clears vision.
- The Tip of Your Thumb: When pressure is applied to the tips of your thumbs neck muscles are relaxed and tension is released. As muscle ailments in the upper body can have a negative impact on vision improving your upper body health can also improve your eyesight.
- The Tip of Your Big Toe: One last area to consider for acupuncture treatment in Santa Rosa is the tip of your big toe. Despite being far away from your eyes treating this area helps improve blood flow which in turn improves vision.
Get Acupuncture Treatment Today